ASP-Marana is looking for leaders to help in the custody and rehabilitation of the offenders in our care. ARE YOU READY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?!?!
The Substance Abuse Counselor will serve as an important link in the chain that strives to reduce recidivism by promoting values and exhibiting respect towards the inmates in our care. Our Substance Abuse Counselors and Program staff impact the lives of the inmates by giving them the tools needed to be successful upon their release.
- $1250 after 180-day probation
- $1250 after one year
- Current licensure by the AZ Board of Behavioral Health as a LISAC REQUIRED.
- Master's degree in counseling, social work or related field and one year post graduate experience; or
- Bachelor's degree in counseling and 4 years experience; or
- Associate of Arts degree and 6 years experience required.
- Valid AZ driver's license with an acceptable driving record required, unless waived by management.
Management & Training Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply on company website