Magnite is the world's largest independent sell-side platform. We were built by combining Rubicon Project's programmatic expertise and Telaria's talents in CTV. We help publishers sell advertising on their terms and connect with buyers across every channel and format. We believe in keeping tech transparent, solutions collaborative, and guidance unconflicted. The ticker symbol for the combined public entity is NASDAQ: MGNI.
We are looking for an SDET with Automation experience to join a dynamic team working on mission critical projects in a highly-scalable technical platform that touches over 200 million users globally and processes nearly 50 Billion Ad Transactions a day!
The mission of the Quality Assurance team is to create technology frameworks, implement quality best practices processes, and develop tools to ensure we deliver optimal end user experience for our products. QA facilitates quality and transparency into Magnite's software processes and products and helps validate business use cases and functionality with high confidence. At the Magnite, we encourage out of the box thinking to create an environment that promotes innovative products.
With the stability and support of a large organization and the flexibility of a startup, there is a unique opportunity for individuals to develop solutions from ground up that contributes directly to the success of the company. We have a world class Quality Assurance team with passionate, talented, and driven QA engineers and SDETs that influence the direction of our technology that impacts customers globally.
What you will be doing:
- Design and build scalable, maintainable and flexible automation test framework.
- Participate in design and implementation of test infrastructure to support building and moving services into a Continuous Deployment environment
- Work collaboratively with fellow SDETs to create a true end-to-end automation solutions
- Responsible for contributing automated test cases to existing build and test infrastructures, following good engineering practices, and evaluating product quality for various external and/or internal products
- Assist in building out our automated testing infrastructure to help us build reliable, scalable, high-quality products and services
- Design test strategies by analyzing and dissecting complex heavily integrated software systems
- Investigate root cause of issues to assist with finding the most comprehensive and robust solutions.
- Collaborate closely with product, project and development teams to identify and resolve technical, business, and process related issues.
What you need to have:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields.
- 5-8 years of developing and bolstering automated QA systems and associated test strategies in a production role or internship
- Experience with web application testing tools (prefer open source software such as Selenium WebDriver and JMeter)
- Experience with continuous integration tools, such as Jenkins.
- Relevant experience creating tests supporting Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and related tools (experience with Cucumber preferred)
- Some experience working with business-critical customer facing applications (user interfaces, APIs and back-end services).
- Excellent communication skills with emphasis on writing detail oriented documents and communications.
- Strong understanding of object oriented programming concepts.
- Strong understanding of web UI and services automation testing.
- Experience with Linux.
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly.
What's in it for you:
- Career growth opportunities: We encourage you to carve your own path across the organization and provide opportunities to grow professionally
- Stay healthy: Choose from a variety of low cost medical, dental and vision plans to cover you and your loved ones with a multitude of options. In addition, we offer Basic Life and Disability Coverage provided at no cost to you
- Perks: Discounts to major name brand items, Travel benefit options, plus much more!
- Be valued: At Magnite, diversity matters. We've made a commitment to fostering an inclusive and anti-racist culture through measurable action.
Apply on company website