Join our team as an Account Executive, Mid Market, Demand Facilitation. This is a remote role, based in and supporting the Atlanta, GA market.
We're Magnite (NASDAQ: MGNI), the world's largest independent sell-side advertising platform. Publishers use our technology to monetize their content across all screens and formats including CTV, online video, display, and audio. The world's leading agencies and brands trust our platform to access brand-safe, high-quality ad inventory and execute billions of advertising transactions each month. In April 2021, Magnite acquired SpotX to further enhance our CTV business and better help our clients in this rapidly growing market. Anchored in sunny Los Angeles, bustling New York City, mile high Denver, historic London, and down under in Sydney, Magnite has offices across North America, EMEA, LATAM, and APAC.
The Account Executive, Mid Market, Demand Facilitation works closely with senior sales leadership to develop and manage relationships with key decision makers in the digital video ecosystem.
This role will be based in or near Atlanta, GA, supporting the surrounding market.
As the Account Executive, you will:
- Create, implement and own a sales pipeline
- Establish strong relationships with clients through the complete sales cycle
- Determine client needs and ensure proper contract execution for managed services (I/O) as well as programmatic buying
- Work proactively with internal teams to convey relevant and appropriate reporting to clients
- Continuously grow revenue in order to meet or exceed goals
- Other duties as assigned by management
Our ideal candidate will have:
- An experienced sales hunter who can leverage their existing contacts with independent digital agencies to build a large book of business
- High level of integrity, excellent presentation, organizational and communication skills A proven track record delivering on and exceeding revenue goals from multiple accounts Knowledge of programmatic buying and video adtech
- 2-4 years of digital ad sales experience with demonstrated record of success
- Excel, Salesforce, Tableau experience
- Bachelor's Degree from four-year college or university, or one to two years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Perks/Benefits: Equity and Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Pension and Retirement Savings Plan in Several Countries, Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits for You and Your Family, Generous Time Off, Holiday Breaks and Summer Fridays, Family-Focused Leave Benefits, and Cell Phone Subsidy
- Invest in You: Performance Management, and Investment in Diversity Initiatives, Bonusly Peer-to-Peer Recognition Program, Turning Recognition into Tangible Perks and Magnite Swag, Community Service Events, Wellness Coach—Meditate and Recharge with an Unlimited User Account for You and a Plus One
- COVID-19 Precautions: remote interview process, virtual onboarding for new hires
Apply on company website