Genesis HealthCare is the nation's leading provider of healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services. We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like you -- passionate, highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
Join our team as an Admissions Director where you will manage the patient admissions process and the nursing center marketing program, with the goal of meeting center patient satisfaction and census goals. Specific duties are as follows:
- Develops and implements short and long-term marketing plans that penetrate the targeted market and generate customer referrals.
- Responds immediately to all patient referrals and provide facility tours as requested.
- Fosters center positive image through public relations.
- Insure that patient's stay at nursing center is positive from the onset by collaborating with the center's interdisciplinary team and network referral entities to coordinate a seamless, coordinated admissions process.
- Maintains a positive experience for patients throughout their stay at the center.
- Nurtures referral relationships with physicians, social workers, and discharge planners to maximize referrals.
In business since 1985, strong, stable Genesis has a culture of compassion, and a commitment to clinical excellence, integrity, employee appreciation, and career paths for our employees.
● Minimum 3 years' experience in a health care setting ● Minimum of 2 years of college education in the field of healthcare administration, business management, and/or marketing or public relations
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 348369
Center Name: Madison House Center
Apply on company website