Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumens network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
As a Program Manager, you will be a key member of the Data Enablement Team and will help establish/maintain and execute upon the roadmap for the Data Marketplace - a green-field implementation of a new data ecosystem that enables frictionless commerce between the producer and consumer and transforms how we deliver and leverage data. This position provides expert Program and Project leadership to plan, manage and deliver all aspects of one or more large, technical and complex Program(s) / Project(s), crossing multiple disciplines. This role will be integral to the delivery of this complex new data ecosystem that cuts across several teams, departments, and LOB's. This is a senior role in a matrix management environment where strong leadership, dealing with ambiguity, perseverance, grit and attention to details are the key ingredients for success.The Main Responsibilities
- Collaborating with Data enablement leadership team, workstream owners within the department and across groups to define and establish overall program roadmap.
- Spearhead discussions/sessions ranging from concept ideation, strategic and tactical plan development through roadmap execution
- Synthesize disparate information into clear recommendations, actions and decisions.
- Actively Identify, track, bring visibility to and mitigate risks across multiple distributed technical functional lanes
- Creative pursuit of risk mitigation strategies and delivering progress against key results
- Deliver against the established roadmap through a multi-vendor, multi-team construct
- Ensure that multiple projects within your program are on schedule, with high quality, within budget, and meet the defined success criteria.
- Maintain program/project artifacts and present on overall progress to leadership team
- Over communicate, present and share relevant project information based on varying stakeholder needs to varying levels of organization.
- Manage multiple priorities/programs/projects, set direction, and solve problems in a fast-paced environment.
What We Look For in a Candidate
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and related experience
- Experience engaging with SAFe Agile Model
- Broad expertise and training in program and project management methods (waterfall & agile), and a strong business acumen
- 10+ years related experience in large scale technology delivery and program management of Multi-million dollar green-field implementations
- Experience in Data platform/ecosystems
- Experience with Data Warehousing or Platform Implementation.
- 12+ years related experience
- PMP Certification, Scrum Master Certification, Advanced Project Management Degree (Master's Cert)
Requisition #: 249051
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
100440Salary Max :
This information reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. Individual pay is based on skills, experience and other relevant factors.
This position is eligible for either short-term incentives or sales compensation. Director and VP positions also are eligible for long-term incentive. To learn more about our bonus structure, you can view additional information here. We're able to answer any additional questions you may have as you move through the selection process.
As part of our comprehensive benefits package, Lumen offers a broad range of Health, Life, Voluntary Lifestyle and other benefits and perks that enhance your physical, mental, emotional and financial wellbeing. You can learn more by clicking here.
Note: For union-represented postings, wage rates and ranges are governed by applicable collective bargaining agreement provisions.Salary Range Salary Min :
100440Salary Max :
This information reflects the base salary pay range for this job based on current national market data. Ranges may vary based on the job's location. We offer competitive pay that varies based on individual experience, qualifications and other relevant factors. We encourage you to apply to positions that you are interested in and for which you believe you are qualified. To learn more, you are welcome to discuss with us as you move through the selection process.
Apply on company website