Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen's network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
This role is focused on building Lumen's human capital through the development of engagement and leadership development programs and tools. Leveraging data-driven approaches to inform talent management strategies, this role aims to tell the story of our impact to the business and how we enable transformative growth. This person is responsible for the effective development, improvement, coordination and delivery of innovative talent solutions. They will be responsible for identifying the business needs and implement effective solutions to meet those needs. They will actively search, creatively design and implement effective methods to educate, enhance performance, and develop transformational skills. In addition to leading assigned talent management practices, this person will serve as a subject matter consultant alongside our HR Solutions Team, utilized across a wide variety of ad hoc consulting projects to support our Lumen business needs.Organizational Development
- Responsible for planning, leading and executing company-wide and business unit initiatives in the areas of organizational effectiveness and talent management
- Enable the realization of business strategy by supporting leaders in identifying, prioritizing, and building company-wide capabilities, behaviors, structures, and processes
- Design, build, implement, and deliver leadership development programs
- Provide recommendations for the improvement of programs and program materials
- Continually assess the talent development library of courses
- Development of enterprise coaching culture, including content design and implementation within leadership development programs. Determine appropriate curriculum, instructors, and scope for professional development and leadership training. Write or source material for new or updated professional development and leadership training.
- Develop and maintain competency models, providing comprehensive development tools for each competency
- Demonstrate strong business acumen to identify the most appropriate solution for the stated application
- Leverage OD knowledge and experience to partner with Leadership Development and Enablement Director to:
- Support implementation and updates of programs to enable new managers - individuals new to management and experienced managers who are new to Lumen (i.e. onboarding programs, new leader assimilation activities, internal support networks, mentor programs)
- Support the development of a leadership competency framework which embodies Lumen's culture and core values and can be incorporated into talent processes and systems
- Lead processes that provide development opportunities associated with the organization's succession planning process
- Facilitate Leadership Development courses, as needed
- 8+ years of related experience with a bachelor's degree or 6+ years related experience with a Master's Degree
- Prior experience with developing or implementing coaching initiatives at multiple leadership levels within a large corporate organization
- Prior experience and/or certifications in developmental assessments
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with various levels of leaders throughout the organization
- Leverages data to inform decisions
- Degree in I/O Psych, OD, Human Resources, or Communication related field preferred
- Travel to Denver HQ as needed
Requisition #: 232259
When applying for a position, you may be subject to a background screen (criminal records check, motor vehicle report, and/or drug screen), depending on the requirements for the position. Job-related concerns noted in the background screen may disqualify you from the new position or your current role. Background results will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
NOTE: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Apply on company website