Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen's network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.The Role
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for the management & coordination of internally driven customer service migrations throughout the entire order lifecycle. The work will support business drivers such as savings targets, Network Optimisation and Decommissioning associated with 3rd party Access providers. Will be responsible for working with impacted customers, Access Vendors and all internal departments to meet the committed delivery dates.The Main Responsibilities
- Takes ownership of the success of projects, coordinating activities across a range of technical and non-technical teams in order to achieve on-time delivery of expected business outcomes.
- Direct customer contact to obtain order details, schedule milestones and review impacts.
- Direct contact with 3rd party Access Vendors placing orders & tracking delivery progress.
- Liaison between departments, managing any associated escalations, primary point of contact for customer, and facilitator of information to sales teams.
- Provides timely written status updates, sets appropriate jeopardy status, and engages appropriate resources to overcome obstacles which impede order progress.
- Manages a work queue of orders, meets metric performance for all tasks, and completes order life cycle with accuracy.
- The Optimisation Project Manager is expected to have a good understanding of project management concepts to successfully manage project milestones on time, budget and to
- Experience of working within in Telecoms, IT Infrastructure or similar technical environment in a Delivery Management or Project Management capacity.
- Experience of coordinating multiple technical areas to achieve project deliverables.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with an ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation, are essential.
- Experience of managing competing priorities effectively.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; MS Project would be an advantage but not essential
- A recognised Project Management certification e.g. Prince 2/PMI is desirable but not essential.
- Fluent in English (verbal & written) essential.
Alternate Location: PL-Poznan-Poznan
Requisition #: 230478
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process for people with disabilities. If there is anything we can do to help you, please let us know
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation or any other status protected by local or national law. We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training. We participate in the A-Check Pre-employment Screening Program or the Electronic Employment Verification Program, depending on location.
Apply on company website