Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumens network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
Responsible for evaluating and planning optimal network capacity utilization and design requirements. Ensures efficient and timely deployment or removal of equipment, meeting customer demand through analyzing current network designs, port/route consumption trends, new technologies and future opportunities for augmentation. Assimilates various internal and external customer requirements, creates new network capacity solutions, assembles the required equipment augment costs and budgets and participates in the overall network augment approval and trigger process. Undertakes specific network simplification and network enablement projects.The Main Responsibilities
- Detail oriented, previous invoice auditing and contract experience preferred.
- Show proficiency in auditing various legacy company netex bases and researching an array of systems, contracts and tariffs. Help drive savings and help AMO and the company meet it's yearly and beyond financial synergy goals.
- Proven data analysis skills with a working-level proficiency in writing queries (SQL, hyperion, OBIEE, etc.). Ability and interest in data rationalization and normalization. In other words, a successful candidate likes looking at data, drawing conclusions, and identifying and implementing action plans.
- Good working understanding of the CenturyLink network and access/netex space. Or for outside candidates, telecommunications industry experience and a basic understanding of data transport and voice networks is strongly recommended
- Develop and maintain program and synergy project progress and status reporting. Help drive and measure integration synergies within the team and among stakeholders in the netex disputes space.
- Partner and readily collaborate with other stakeholders (finance, carrier relations, optimizations, legal, etc.) team to identify and lead process efficiency improvements
- Deliver on multiple objectives in a dynamic, multi-faceted, fast-paced environment.
- 2+ years of relevant job experience
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- An ability to reprioritize and embrace change
- Office – Sits 5 to 7 hours per day; Bend, reach, stoop and crouch; lift 10 lbs.
- 5+ years of related experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics
- Attention to detail with good organizational capabilities.
Requisition #: 230206
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Apply on company website