Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen's network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.The Role
The Order Manager is responsible for the timely and accurate creation of customer disconnect orders. Acting as the interface between Customers, Sales & NP&I Planning teams, responsible for gathering clean order requirements from multiple inputs and ensuring an accurate translation into the appropriate provisioning system/s through creation of workable orders to facilitate a delivery and/or removal of service.The Main Responsibilities
- Validate order details across all products and bandwidths to ensure completeness of details provided in order to create a workable order.
- Determine the correct order provisioning system(s) and configuration based on requirements to ensure accurate delivery of either an internally submitted or customer order.
- Drive issue resolution to minimise delays around release of orders into provisioning flow.
- Engage with customer – internal or external, as appropriate, to obtain details to ensure departments have the requisite information to execute delivery. Draw on in-depth knowledge of product set, nuances of delivery to ensure all parameters are obtained from the customer and to demonstrate a professionalism that is conducive with a best in class customer experience.
- Work with internal back office teams on customer changes mid-stream and reply to inquiries from sales or internal customers regarding status of existing orders.
- Focus will be on accelerated order requirements gathering and to enable internal teams to action orders in a timely manner to manage against SLAs
- Attention to detail is crucial, to ensure a commitment to “right first time” approach to maintain a positive customer experience.
- Ability to analyse conflicting data to ensure that the appropriate action is taken.
- Adaptable, dynamic, self-motivated team player with excellent organisation and follow-up skills and a capacity for multi-tasking across multiple systems and teams.
- Takes ownership to proactively manage day to day workload, unsupervised
- A knowledge of telecommunications would be advantageous but not essential
- Good communication skills are required (written and verbal)
Alternate Location: PL-Poznan-Poznan
Requisition #: 230514
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process for people with disabilities. If there is anything we can do to help you, please let us know
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation or any other status protected by local or national law. We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training. We participate in the A-Check Pre-employment Screening Program or the Electronic Employment Verification Program, depending on location.
Apply on company website