Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumens network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
The National Channel Manager works with our strategic partners, acting as a trusted advisor and valued business consultant. Manages the overall relationship with our strategic partner by acting as an advocate of Lumen within the strategic partner relationship while establishing deep relationships with key strategic partner stakeholders. Engages in strategic sales opportunities, driving profitable revenue growth for both Lumen and our partners.The Main Responsibilities
- Develop and implement opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell accounts to increase overall total end customer and partner business with the company
- Create account plans and strategies to win new business from existing customers, coordinate with Inside Sales on partner sales opportunities, prepare customer presentations, and coordinate with internal groups (sales engineering, product, etc.) during the sales process
- Develop sales in designated account base by working with partners to identify new sales opportunities
- Collaborates with the local channel team(s) in the management of jointly developed business objectives and action plans.
- Recruit new partners into the partner program
- Coordinate and deliver training and on-boarding programs for Partners to ensure sales readiness for company products and processes, including product and systems training
- Manage and serve as the escalation path for end customers and partners to ensure excellent customer experience
- Provide accurate and detailed weekly, monthly and quarterly forecast funnel of identified and proposed opportunities to meet or exceed quota requirements
- 3+ years' of related sales experience
- Proven success of building strong relationships and partnerships
- Advanced understanding of company's telecommunications products and network capabilities
- Minimum of intermediate understanding of company financial measures and advanced understanding of telecommunications industry and indirect sales model
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- 3+ experience in partner sales
- Advanced knowledge of company financial measurements, telecommunications industry, and indirect sales model
Requisition #: 241173
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Apply on company website