Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen's network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.The Role
The Get On Net, Customer Optimization Manager is responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the team, meeting or exceeding operational goals for the successful conversion of customer circuits from off-net to on-net facilities to realize expense savings. The Manager will provide guidance to others, evaluate general team performance, ensures all work activities are completed, perform quality inspections and lead forums for development of process or policy.The Main Responsibilities
• Responsible for building and maintaining business relationships, which includes working with all levels and organizations of the company to maintain and provide status of key projects
• Drive a customer first mindset that also focuses on improving employee engagement and productivity
• Manage teams to meet or exceed operational goals; assisting with escalations or requests for assistance when needed while delivering outstanding service to customers
• Train, coach, mentor, motivate and conduct formal performance reviews for team
• Ensures that milestone management is maintained by team members, surveying internal and external customers for feedback on effectiveness of process and team members
• Aligned to Business Unit financial and unit targets for completion, developing additional approaches to drive more opportunities into order and prioritization of opportunities
• Other duties as assigned
• Assoc degree or equivalent education and relevant experience. 10 years related experience in specific area or equivalent. 3+ years management experience.
• Must have keen attention to detail.
• Must be self-directed, understand the requirements and take the initiative to complete tasks or assignments with little or no direction
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to direct the work of other functional organizations
• Strong PC skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Team player with a great passion to succeed
• Must work effectively under pressure; organizing multiple tasks and projects in fast-paced environment.
• Associate Degree or equivalent experience in Project/Business Management, Telecommunications, Operations, Technology or related field.
• Experience in working in a fast-paced environment and dealing with ambiguity.
What to Expect Next
Alternate Location: PL-Poznan-Poznan
Requisition #: 230430
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process for people with disabilities. If there is anything we can do to help you, please let us know
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation or any other status protected by local or national law. We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training. We participate in the A-Check Pre-employment Screening Program or the Electronic Employment Verification Program, depending on location.
Apply on company website