Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen's network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.The Role
Manage, lead, mentor, and inspire a team of Voice Interconnect Planners to maintain an efficient network that enables revenue while maximizing profit margin; must holistically manage and mitigate sometimes conflicting risk profiles associated with monthly financial obligations, network architecture, utilization, profitability, and revenue enablement. Responsibilities include direct staff team administration, process collaboration, data analysis, network health management, decomposition and analysis of results, and presentation of findings and recommendations.The Main Responsibilities
- Builds a high performance team; hires and retains the right talent in the right roles; sets effective goals, delegates work, holds reports and other organizations accountable; develops and empowers direct reports to make decisions and take action. Mentor, coach, and motivate direct report staff to realize individual and team goals.
- Demonstrates Company's values, maintains a positive open demeanor, encourages different points of view, moves team forward through change; provides timely information; communicates context for business decisions; recognizes accomplishments; fosters teamwork and collaboration.
- Oversee and manage financial budgets assigned by leadership.
- Build a culture of seeking areas of inefficiencies and collaborate appropriately to improve.
- Prepare and present briefing materials for consumption by leadership up to SVP.
- Partners with Architecture and Product Management to ensure new products and architectures are implemented appropriately and timely.
- Oversee and implement network cost savings strategies in line with the monthly and annual targets.
- Minimum of 5 years of Planning experience required or 3 years of Planning experience and a Master's Degree
- Ability to focus and deliver proactively in a dynamic, multi-tasking, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively in diverse groups.
- Business process experience desired.
- Develops and evaluates highly complex network performance criteria and measurement methods through statistical calculations.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and collaborate across organizational boundaries.
- Demonstrated capacity planning background across complex voice networks.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a recurring budget.
- Exhibited ability to communication and present to multiple layers of internal and external organizations.
- High integrity and strong business ethics.
- Limited travel to disparate corporate offices.
- Strong analytical organizational skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Strong PC skills in Microsoft Office, Access, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Team player with a great passion to succeed.
Education Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree or 5 plus years of relevant job experience. Relevant job experience is described as:
Job experience in similar industry
Job experience with similar essential duties Physical Requirements:
Office – Sits 5 to 7 hours per day; Bend, reach, stoop and crouch; lift 10 lbs.
Preferred Education, Skills and Experience
Education and Experience
Experience: 5+ yrs
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Field Of Study: Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Telecom-related field
Attention to detail with good organizational capabilities.
Ability to prioritize with good time management skills.What to Expect Next
Alternate Location: PL-Poznan-Poznan
Requisition #: 230474
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process for people with disabilities. If there is anything we can do to help you, please let us know
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation or any other status protected by local or national law. We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training. We participate in the A-Check Pre-employment Screening Program or the Electronic Employment Verification Program, depending on location.
When applying for an internal role, you must:
Have been in your current role, and employed by Lumen, for a minimum of twelve months.
Confirm to your Line Manager which role you have applied for.
Not have any current disciplinary action recorded against you.
Not be on a current performance improvement plan (PIP).
Apply on company website