CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the worlds best networking company by solving customers increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
Role - Lead Agile & Reporting Management
Servant Leader and facilitator of Lean-Agile values and principles. Key player in the Lean-Agile transformation to enable process optimization and value delivery. An Agile Coach that partner with and influence Business, Product and Technology leaders to build a thriving Lean-Agile organization at scale.The Main Responsibilities
- Acting as a team facilitator and Lead continuous maturation of Scaled Agile-Lean practices
- Focuses on improving Scrum/Kanban team dynamics and performance (quality, predictability and velocity).
- Addresses cross-team-dependencies by having close relationships with all of them, focus on leveraging communication with the objective of generating cross team synergy
- Develops Lean-Agile references & training material that can be utilized to establish LATAM best practices and shared understanding.
- Measures progress at portfolio, solution, program & team level, maintaining reporting and metrics of the area
- Lead build in quality SAFe practices, establishing metrics, mentors team members and outside resources, as well as developing test programs.
- Coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in SAFe & team dynamics
- Drive continuous improvement & encourage collaboration
- +2 Year of Agile Experience in a Technology organization
- CSM / SAFe Certification (SPC/SAFe Agilist)
- English advanced
- Experience with Online Collaboration Tools
- Deep understanding of quality assurance testing practices
- Development & Design Thinking (where applicable)
Alternate Location: AR-CABA-Buenos Aires
Requisition #: 229045
When applying for a position, you may be subject to a background screen (criminal records check, motor vehicle report, and/or drug screen), depending on the requirements for the position. Job-related concerns noted in the background screen may disqualify you from the new position and your current role. Background results will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
NOTE: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Apply on company website