Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen's network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.The Role
Responsible for the accurate and timely placement of all 3rd party access circuits with approved EU off-net providers. Proactive management of all in-flight orders.
Proactively manage the Vendor to ensure that the ordered product is completed to meet our customer's requirement, managing all enquiries in a prompt & efficient manner whilst ensuring internal customers are updated throughout the delivery/process lifecycle.The Main Responsibilities
- Order 3rd party access circuits (New provide, Modification or Disconnect) using online portals and email as appropriate.
- Proactively monitor all in-flight orders, liaising with Vendors to obtain key milestone updates and ensure access circuit is delivered to committed delivery date. Invoke necessary escalation procedures to correct any in-flight delivery issues.
- Ensure all tasks associated with orders are completed in a timely manner and in accordance with KPI's for management reporting.
- Ensure internal customers and systems are fully updated with critical path information. Leverage understanding of practices specific to over 80 vendors in order to provide meaningful updates to internal queries and within agreed SLAs.
- Problem Management – support the business in resolution of vendor specific delivery issues by identifying the root cause and recommending/driving remedial solutions. Conduct level one escalations with vendors as required.
- Attention to detail is crucial for achieving business objectives through delivering “right first time” to avoid project delays unnecessary cost and customer service outages.
- Ability to analyse conflicting data to ensure that the appropriate action is taken.
- Adaptable, dynamic, self-motivated team player with excellent organisation and follow-up skills and a capacity for multi-tasking across multiple systems and teams.
- Takes ownership to proactively manage day to day workload, unsupervised
- Good communication skills are required (written and verbal)
- A knowledge of telecommunications would be advantageous but not essential
- Previous experience of placing and/or managing deliveries of 3rd party off-net services is highly desirable.
Alternate Location: PL-Poznan-Poznan
Requisition #: 230480
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process for people with disabilities. If there is anything we can do to help you, please let us know
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation or any other status protected by local or national law. We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training. We participate in the A-Check Pre-employment Screening Program or the Electronic Employment Verification Program, depending on location.
Apply on company website