Lead and manage the financial and analytical capabilities for assigned region. Lead, manage, coach and provide guidance to the plant controllers or finance teams to ensure achievement of regional goals. Conduct monthly operations reviews with plant controllers/finance teams, and/or VP Manufacturing to review successes and areas of improvement. Implement and oversee plant cost savings initiatives. Promote improvement for plants forecasting accuracy and process efficiency. Coordinate with plants and Corporate Finance to develop annual budgets for the plants.
- Provide direction and development for multiple direct reports and/or business units as indicated
- Month End Close – manage the monthly and quarterly close process including approval of month end journal entries, review and approval of balance sheet reconciliations, completion of closing checklist and daily updates of sales and EBITDA.
- Financial Reporting – responsible for full P&L and balance sheet, preparation of bridge for actual results to forecast, budget and prior year.
- Operations reporting and support – active member of the business management team responsible for preparing and making financial presentations and monitoring KPI's.
- Ensure accuracy of data across multiple financial and operational systems; utilize this data to develop reporting that aids in decision-making and earnings / cash-flow improvements (e.g., working capital, productivity, customer analytics, etc.).
- Financial Planning and Analysis – including preparation of weekly financial outlooks, monthly forecast updates, annual Strategic Plan, and annual Operating & Sales Budgets.
- Prepare and review balance sheet analysis schedules and analyze for significant variances .
- Preparation of revenue recognition calculation, reporting and applicable journal entries.
- Manage the sales commission calculation, review and payout process.
- Monitor financial aspect of business IT systems & processes and continuously seek improvements in financial workflow and controls.
- Monitor and continuously improve compliance with internal controls.
- Meets corporate compliance requirements and all applicable deadlines.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 10 years of Financial Accounting/ Operations finance experience, with at least 2 years of Management
- Excellent communications skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Experience with a publicly held company and/or a Print/Logistics/Transportation company is strongly preferred
- Previous experience as a Controller is strongly preferred
- Strong analytical skills with prior FP&A experience preferred
- Capacity to perform and manage the timely completion of multiple complex tasks concurrently
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office required, with advanced Excel experience preferred (VLOOK up and Pivot Tables)
- Experience with SAP Financial systems and Essbase reporting strongly preferred
- CPA and/or MBA preferred
Apply on company website