Ensure paper or raw materials(inks, glues etc) are loaded in to feeders, hoppers, bins etc to supply a constant flow of materials while the equipment is running. Make adjustments to equipment based on the size of the paper or finished goods. Deliver equipment components such as plates or spray heads to the equipment for installation. Recycle old/discarded plates. Provide basic assistance as needed to make-ready the equipment for operation. Assist with retrieving plates, hanging plates and recycling/storing plates and other tasks associated with make-ready of the press.
Position Specific Details:
- Mechanical aptitude and experience considered in leu of press experience.
- This is a rotating shift position.
- Requires general knowledge of offset presswork procedures and materials for sheet fed or web presses.
- Ability to read and follow job specifications under the direction of the Press Operator to determine press set-up materials needed to run the job successfully.
- Skill to follow instructions to operate equipment safely and produce the desired product.
- Able to operate hand carts, pallet jacks, stackers and hydraulic feed mechanisms.
- Job requires ability to exert 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Start Rate: 18.98
Apply on company website