Coordinate production of mail list materials or print related services for the company's customers. Maintain positive customer relations through active engagement of the customer through all stages of the List Services process from initial contact through final disposition of the customers product.
- Enter and verify customer and print plant schedule and output expectations into internal department production schedule.
- Estimate job completion dates and communicate job progress through the relevant production processes, which include: source file due dates, report approval dates, dates due to bindery and additional services required (i.e. NCOA, Merge Purge, etc).
- Engage plant Customer Service Representatives (CSR) to gather job level requirements and translate those requirements into detailed List Services production instructions. May make suggestions to the plant CSR regarding initial job level requirements to maximize postal and manufacturing benefits to both the customer and the company. Provide quality review of instructions to ensure all information is accounted for and accurate before commencement of production.
- Confer with customers and plant throughout production to keep them informed of the status of jobs, solicit additional information needed for current jobs and coordinate changes to jobs. May forward/review reports and proofs with customer, obtain approval of materials, such as counts, address drops, Merge Purge reports, etc.
- Coordinate production of components or the entire job with other internal List Services locations and/or external vendors as required.
- Coordinate the resolution of customer or processing issues with production jobs. Engage appropriate departments to verify the issue and determine the root case. May make recommendations to management on appropriate response to issues that are in the best interest of the customer and the company.
- May provide pre-sales support with customers and discuss the List Services capabilities and requirements needed to produce a successful job.
- May mentor junior level List Service staff or work on special projects.
- Summarize data record counts for various production processes to facilitate billing activities.
- Summarize postal savings where appropriate.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
- HS diploma or equivalent with 5-6 years of relevant administrative/operational support in manufacturing operations or office environment directly related to the duties of the job, OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of work experience. May possess additional education certification in this level.
- Knowledge of address components preferred. Knowledge of mail preparation presort software and related concept areas preferred.
- Requires excellent knowledge of functional area(s) related to the job or good knowledge related to a professional field of work. Able to consistently apply applicable policies, procedures, regulations, and program objectives when carrying out the duties of the job.
- May provide oversight of work conducted by junior level staff and/or review/audit work for accuracy.
- Must have advanced knowledge of technology to include computers and software programs such as MS Office or MAC word processing, spreadsheets or other programs specific to the job in order to complete job duties successfully.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate effectively across departments when completing assignments.
- Must have strong organizational skills with ability to manage deadlines and prioritize workload and make adjustment to meet business needs.
- Some overtime may be required.
Start Rate: $19.23
Apply on company website