Perform routine cleaning duties such as dusting, washing windows, wiping down surfaces and washing floors. Maintain lavatories, locker rooms and cafeteria areas and ensure supplies are replenished as needed. Perform basic light maintenance work to include replacing light bulbs, unclogging drains, lubricating doors, etc. May perform grounds keeping work such as maintaining lawn and hedges, shoveling sidewalks, plowing parking lots and spreading de-icing materials. Assist with recycling of paper and metals. May collect and distribute rags and hand towels to manufacturing floor. Remain knowledgeable of janitorial supplies and chemicals, including hazardous materials. Ensure equipment is cleaned and stored following use. Position Specific Details:
- Third shift position with a $0.50 (USD) pay differential.
- Requires good understanding of standard cleaning and sanitation procedures.
- Must understand the application and proper uses for a variety of special cleaning and sanitizing solutions and must be able to remove different kinds of stains from a variety of surfaces.
- Ability to understand simple oral or written instructions as well as information signs or other instructional devices.
- Must be proficient in the operation of powered equipment such as vacuums, buffers, snow throwers, laundry equipment, etc.
- Job requires ability to exert 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Start Rate: $13.15
Apply on company website