- Basic knowledge of general warehouse layout, item identification codes, basic knowledge of warehouse procedures and familiarity with the storage areas in order to be able to place or pull paper stock, signatures and materials in accordance with standard procedures.
- Able to feed, stock, move, jog, arrange, unload and rotate items on/off bindery and/or finishing equipment in accordance with operating instructions or under guidance of a bindery operator or supervisor.
- Able to complete appropriate forms relating to stock description, quantity, unit of issue, and the labeling requirements for incoming and outgoing materials.
- Basic skill in the use of manual dollies, carts or hand trucks and hand tools used in material handling tasks such as hammers, pliers, strapping and stretch wrapping tools and equipment, tape fasteners, metal band sheers and related equipment.
- Starting at $16/hr.
- 11pm - 7am
- Shift Differential
- Full-Time (Part-Time available)
- Direct Hire
- No uniforms required - work in the comfort of your own clothing
- Benefits eligible after 2 months - including Medical, Dental & Vision
- Paid holidays & employee discount programs
- Opportunity for growth & mentorship
- Referral bonuses
Apply on company website