Remove and/or stack printed materials from printing presses. Load and unload materials onto pallets, carts, and trays. Transport materials to various areas throughout facility using hand truck or other device. Review printed materials for quality issues and notify the appropriate team member. May remove product and place on pallet to transfer to warehouse next phase of the process. May adjust equipment as necessary to ensure proper setting for applicable job. Counts, weighs, and records number of units of materials moved or handled on daily production sheet. Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on material or containers. May assist press team in setting up the press to run a job. May operate industrial truck or electric hoist to assist in loading or moving materials and products.
- Good knowledge of general warehouse layout, item identification codes, basic warehouse procedures, and the storage areas in order to be able to place or pull paper stock, signatures and materials in accordance with standard procedures.
- Able to stock, move, jog, arrange, unload, count and rotate items on/off printing press equipment in accordance with operating instructions or under guidance of a press operator or supervisor.
- May require knowledge of operation of automatic counters and tabulate counts for jobs.
- Able to complete appropriate forms relating to stock description, quantity, unit of issue, and the labeling requirements for incoming and outgoing materials.
- Good skill in the use of manual dollies, carts or hand trucks and hand tools used in material handling tasks such as hammers, pliers, strapping and stretch wrapping tools and equipment, tape fasteners, metal band sheers and related equipment.
- Job requires ability to exert 50 to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Veteran/Active Duty Applicants: View Comparable MOC's
Start Rate: $14.00
Apply on company website