The primary purpose of this role is to serve as the trusted strategic counsel to Services leadership and their teams, identifying PROvider experience needs and developing plans aligned to improve PROvider engagement and retention. This includes responsibility for the development and delivery of comprehensive PROvider communications, two-way feedback programs and driving system or program enhancements that are tied to the needs of the business and enterprise-wide strategic goals. This role is critical to Lowe\'s because it serves as a strategic conduit between the business and Lowe's PROvider network.
• Creates PROvider engagement plans aligned with enterprise strategy, upcoming business deliverables and initiatives, and ensures that plans and projects are developed, approved, and sent on time and on budget.
• Recommends PROvider engagement strategies (i.e. communication, feedback, training/education, etc.) to executives and key stakeholders ensuring that activities to, or in support of, the PROvider are delivered to all appropriate stakeholders.
• Identifies, researches and drives system enhancements to improve PROvider connectivity and access to information.
• Directs the development and delivery of formal communications to the entire PROvider network through a variety of mediums (i.e. email, portal, newsletter, meetings, events, etc.), including oversight of PROvider Portal content to ensure content is accurate, up-to-date and value-adde.
• Approves PROvider communications and supervises the project management of special projects and initiatives Leads PROvider surveys and townhalls as a continuous feedback loop to improve the PROvider and customer experienc.
• Leads PROvider surveys and townhalls as a continuous feedback loop to improve the PROvider and customer experience.
• Identifies opportunities and executes PROvider education/training as needed.
• Provides thought leadership in PROvider engagement strategies; develops comprehensive plans, including both internal and external elements.
• Champions and drives integration within Services on behalf of the PROvider experienc.
• Manages cross-functional relationships across the business to ensure seamless collaboration with others including: Pro Sales & Services, Sales and Ops Communications, Public Relations, Legal, Compliance, Investor Relations, BTV, LOE, Compensation, HR, and IT.
• Is entrusted with confidential and sensitive company information.
• Responsibilities may include managing an individual contributor or small team.
• Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Television / Media, Communication, Business
• 5 years' Corporate Communications, Journalism, or Public Relations experience
• Master's degree in Business, Journalism, Communications
• 2 years' operations experience
• 5 years' people management / supervisory experience
• 10 years' corporate communications, television, or public relations experience
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 20 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2020 sales of nearly $90 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
About Lowe's in the Community:
As a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company, Lowe's is committed to creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts through nonprofit partnerships. Across every community we serve, Lowe's associates donate their time and expertise through the Lowe's Heroes volunteer program. For the latest news, visit Newsroom.Lowes.com or follow @LowesMedia on Twitter.
Apply on company website