Purpose of Role:
The primary purpose of this role is to provide escalated (Tier 2) support for benefit, compensation and recognition programs. This includes execution, problem resolution and escalation support. Partner with third party vendors and other teams such as HR Systems, Payroll & Benefit Administration on reward program execution, and provide support to partner Centers of Expertise, the ACC and other Tier 2 teams.
Responds to moderately complex employee inquiries regarding vacation, short-term disability leave, long-term disability, workers' compensation, disability, 401k plans, pension and retirement, and other plans.
Uses case management tools to track and document requests/issues. Case management for escalated employee specific benefit, compensation and recognition program issues and questions, execution/approval of assigned Workday business processes; and, when appropriate, partner with CoEs, other Tier 2 teams, HR business partners to resolve escalated requests/issues.
- Tier 2 support (escalation support, program execution & issue resolution) through telephonic, electronic (email, text, chat), or paper-based interaction channels for current and former Lowe's employees, regarding Total Reward related programs, policies, procedures, issues and questions.
- Uses a case management tool for recording and administering requests.
- Ability to independently research and investigate issues, leveraging all available resources, to quickly and accurately solve associate issues/inquiries.
- Ability to use appropriate judgment in knowing when to involve other resources (e.g., escalation, manager support, etc.).
- Develop and maintain extensive knowledge of Lowe's benefits & compensation programs (eligibility, bonus plan details, benefit plan details, etc.).
- Serve as contact for vendor escalations and partner with vendors on case research/resolution.
- Ability to prioritize and address executive escalations with urgency, accuracy, consistent follow-up/communications.
- Ensure information is complete and accurate.
- Accurate and timely processing of associate related forms (benefits processing for deceased associates, legal requests, etc.).
- Enter or approve Workday transactions in accordance with proper procedure or policy.
- Assist Manager with day-to-day execution of duties and support the team regarding proper procedures, policies, and requirements.
- Assist Manager with establishing and improving defined procedures and processing methods to efficiently and accurately meet production and performance goals.
- Monitor and evaluate case workflow and volume in order to meet production and performance goals.
- Leverage all available resources and toolsets to investigate and resolve problems and ensures the most appropriate solution is identified.
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced and changing environment.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Sense of urgency in solving associate requests to ensure timely resolution.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines in the face of competing priorities.
- Provides feedback in order to improve standard procedures and seeks process improvement opportunities.
- H.S. Diploma AND 2-4 years of experience in Customer Service AND 2-4 years of experience supporting employee inquiries
- 2-4 years of experience in administering benefit plans including health and welfare plans, 401(k), and voluntary benefits
- 2-4 years of experience supporting compensation programs OR 2-4 years of experience as an HR Generalist
- 2-4 years of experience with Microsoft Tools & Applications
- 2-4 years of experience with Workday
- 1-2 years of experience with ServiceNow or other case management tool
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 18 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2019 sales of $72.1 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports its hometown Charlotte region and all communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
About Lowe's in the Community:
As a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company, Lowe's is committed to creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts through nonprofit partnerships. Across every community we serve, Lowe's associates donate their time and expertise through the Lowe's Heroes volunteer program. For the latest news, visit Newsroom.Lowes.com or follow @LowesMedia on Twitter.
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Apply on company website