Director Finance – Supply Chain Engineering & Services
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
The primary purpose of the Finance Director is to provide leadership to the US Retail Supply Chain Operations group in translating both strategic and business planning assumptions into financial outcomes. This role also develops and communicates, financial insights, measures of success, and ensures data driven decision making. This includes responsibility for business case development, regular and ad hoc financial reporting and analysis, measurement scorecards, identifying and mitigating risks and managing a team of professionals. This role partners with US retail operations divisional leadership to drive business value creation through financial and business leadership.
- Provides leadership to the US Supply Chain Operations business and leverages specialized knowledge within Finance to identify areas of opportunity and risk, leading to financial recommendations to executive management
- Provides financial insights, analysis, and recommendations as inputs to decision making
- Analyzes business problems to identify alternative courses of action through reporting and analysis to executive management
- Responsible for the deliverables of the finance team, regular reporting and analytics, forecasting and budgeting and business case modeling
- Develops and maintains relationships to influence strategic and business decisions
- Leads and develops a team to ensure financial best practices are implemented and followed, financial results are accurately recorded, reported and analyzed to identify insights for decision making
- Communicates, engages and trains business partners to ensure appropriate financial insights and opportunities are understood
- Identifies risks and opportunities and provides input on recommendations to address
- Bachelor\'s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or other quantitative field AND 10+ years of experience in finance or analytical role
- 7+ years of experience in financial analysis, accounting, modeling and strategy consulting for business
- 7+ years of leadership experience with direct report responsibility and demonstrated experience leading cross-functional teams
- 5+ years demonstrated experience working closely with senior leadership (VP and above)
- Master\'s Degree OR MBA and/or CPA OR CFA preferred (not required)
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 18 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2019 sales of $72.1 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports its hometown Charlotte region and all communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
About Lowe's in the Community:
As a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company, Lowe's is committed to creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts through nonprofit partnerships. Across every community we serve, Lowe's associates donate their time and expertise through the Lowe's Heroes volunteer program. For the latest news, visit Newsroom.Lowes.com or follow @LowesMedia on Twitter.
Apply on company website