RGS Title, LLC is a premiere settlement services company in the Washington, DC metropolitan area with a reputation as an industry leader for more than 20 years.
Our success is a consequence of timely, superior customer service, and that service is only made possible by our employees' excellent work ethic, dedication, and genuine concern for our clients and our customers.
In return for your dedication and commitment, we offer the best benefits package in the industry. We promote from within and quickly recognize and reward excellence!
RGS Title is looking for a Settlement Attorney/Branch Manager for our Bowie, MD office location.
Settlement Attorney / Title Branch Manager
- Communicates and interacts directly with the Long and Foster Branch Managers and sales associates as well as any other real estate sales associates for the purpose of obtaining and retaining Title Capture for assigned office.
- Manages staff in assigned office, including hiring, training, coaching, counseling, approving time records, preparing and conducting performance reviews, recommending salary increases, and terminating.
- Manages profit and loss for assigned office. Reviews and tracks title capture units and percentages for assigned regions.
- Organizes and conducts title insurance/settlement procedures seminars in conjunction with title insurance underwriters for assigned regions.
- Contacts title insurance underwriters to resolve underwriting objections.
- Approves outgoing wires and all expenses for assigned offices within approval limits.
- Prepares and submits periodic reports as requested to President, L&F Settlement Services within all deadlines.
- Attends customer meetings and all company meetings, training, and conference calls.
- Law degree required with a Maryland State License plus 7+ years directly related title experience, including a minimum of 3+ years in a management role.
- Must possess exceptional knowledge of the title industry and stay current on changing laws.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills and attention to details required.
Apply on company website