Prosperity Home Mortgage, LLC is one of the nation's largest and most respected mortgage lenders. We provide a wide array of products, programs and services throughout the home financing process. PHM is looking for a Pipeline Manger to join our Agency (Fannie/Freddie) Operations Center (XLR8) driven by Artificial Intelligence.
Prosperity Home Mortgage is a leader in the Agency (Fannie/Freddie) fulfillment automation space and we have created our XLR8 Operations Center to revolutionize the way Agency loans are processed and underwritten. The XLR8 Operations Center will put the Internal Client Care Specialist on the cutting edge of process automation within the organization and the mortgage industry. This team member will be a key voice in shaping the future of Agency (Fannie/Freddie) loan fulfillment at PHM.
- Act as the chief liaison between XLR8 and PHM's internal teams including sales and closing
- Interact with any number of PHM's 400+ loan officers and assistants daily to help update them on loan statuses and outstanding conditions
- Ownership of the daily pipeline status for each of the 200+ active loan files across 48 states
- Manage the XLR8 inbox to answer all internal inquiries from operations and sales team members
- Complete minor loan changes including moving closing dates and updating loan amounts
- Assist XLR8 team members in fulfilling conditions like HOI and Title
- Help to organize the e-folder when new documents are submitted
- Help to prioritize the Clear-To-Close pipeline based upon closing dates and/or validated rush requests
- High School or GED
- 3 plus years of mortgage experience
- Outgoing personality, customer service experience a plus
- Ability to utilize new technical mortgage loan processing systems
- Demonstrated competencies with Loan Origination Systems, Encompass360 ideal
For more information, please watch this video from Fannie Mae:
We are a company that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply on company website