Prosperity Home Mortgage, LLC is one of the Mid-Atlantic's largest and most respected mortgage lenders. We provide a wide array of products, programs and services throughout the home financing process.
Under the direction of the Post Closing Manager, the Post-Closer is responsible for performing a series of tasks associated with reviewing of loans for conditions, obtaining necessary documentation to satisfy loan conditions, stripping collateral, final documentations and shipping loans to the appropriate investor within the required timeframe.
- Track daily collateral shipped reports to ensure timely delivery of collateral from Correspondents to the applicable warehouse banks;
- Monitor loans daily for completion and any outstanding conditions or collateral exceptions;
- Communicate with warehouse banks to clear loans for purchase;
- Follow-up on outstanding documentation with title companies and investors;
- Review and package closed loan files for delivery to individual private investors and monitor the status of loans submitted including wet reports;
- Remit final documents in accordance with Company procedures and within the time period required;
- Notifies appropriate individuals of any discrepancies found by yourself and/or investor on loan file;
- Ensure all final documents are properly scanned, stored into the company database and filed;
- Remit final documents in accordance with instructions and procedures and within the time period required;
- Provide customer service and clerical support for the Post-Closing team;
- Other duties as assigned.
These specifications are general guidelines based on the minimum experience. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Individual abilities may result in some deviation from these guidelines.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent customer service with internal employees and external investors
- Previous experience in mortgage banking industry desired
- Working knowledge of LOS system, preferably Encompass, Excel & pivot tables, etc.
- Ability to work in a high pace environment;
- Flexible hours may be required;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
We are a company that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply on company website