Prosperity Home Mortgage, LLC is one of the Mid-Atlantic's largest and most respected mortgage lenders. We provide a wide array of products, programs and services throughout the home financing process. PHM looking for talented Mortgage Consultants to work in a fast paced call center environment located in Chantilly, VA.
Under the general supervision of the Consumer Engagement Manager, the E-Mortgage Consultant is responsible for advising new and existing clients on residential mortgage programs obtained from the leads nurtured and qualified by the Consumer Engagement Advisors. This position is designed to focus on funding loans. NO PROSPECTING.
- Produces high quality loans which meet Prosperity Mortgage guidelines while providing excellent customer service.
- Advises prospective and existing customers of Prosperity's programs, rates, policies and procedures. Develops and maintains a high degree of visibility for Prosperity in the marketplace.
- Analyzes detailed financial and credit data; matches customer needs to an appropriate loan program and level of risk.
- College degree or equivalent combination of experience;
- 1 to 3 years' experience in mortgage sales or; Operations experience preferred with an established track record of agency, government and jumbo origination;
- Social media savvy;
- Extensive telephone and email usage;
- Applicable licenses;
- Inside Sales experience a plus
- Knowledge of Velocify and/or Five9 a plus
- Have the ability to work set hours in Engagement Center daily.
- Meet or exceed activity and response metrics set forth by management
- Meet or exceed loan funding quota set forth by management
- Participate in weekly pipeline calls/meetings with members of the team.
ARE YOU A CLOSER? DO YOU LIKE TO WIN? DO YOU HUSTLE? If so, this may be the opportunity for YOU!
We are a company that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply on company website