Prosperity Home Mortgage, LLC is an industry leader and one of the largest and most respected national mortgage lenders. We are a full-service mortgage banker providing a wide array of products, programs and services throughout the home financing process. Our commitment to the real estate community that we serve is one of a kind. We are looking for dedicated talented mortgage professionals to join our fast growing workforce.
The Assistant to the General Counsel works alongside the General Counsel to manage corporate legal projects, policies and initiatives. In this position, you will have the opportunity to work across all departments within the company and liaison with team members in the parent company on a wide range of projects.
- Assists with preparation for audits by investors, warehouse lenders, and examiners.
- Maintains familiarity with company policies and procedures.
- Participates in the planning and delivery of high profile short and long-range projects.
- Identifies and implements needed organizational and/or process changes.
- Manages administrative control system for major legal department components.
- Assist with preparation of executive level reports on a monthly basis.
- Fair lending and credit report tracking logs.
- Contracts and leases.
- Subpoenas and other legal matters.
- Writes policies and procedures relating to, but not limited to, regulatory topics and company internal policies.
- Regularly reviews policies and procedures to ensure companywide consistency.
- Works with and keeps confidential information.
- Administrative and clerical support to General Counsel.
- Performs a full range of procedural work for General Counsel.
- Assists General Counsel in the management of internal distribution of reports, policies, and notices.
- Administers, plans, and executes the records management program which includes legal and executive level reports and other office administrative data and records, including PHM's centralized records function.
- Escalates pertinent items of correspondence and action items to attention of General Counsel.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
These specifications are general guidelines based on the minimum requirements. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Individual abilities may result in some deviation from these guidelines.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3-5 years of experience with executive administration and/or project management life cycle.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Project, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to solve problems and organize daily tasks and projects.
- Ability to exercise clear judgment in solving problems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Capable of working in a team driven environment.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Knowledge of grammar, spelling, and punctuation
We are a company that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply on company website