RWJBarnabas Health is seeking a full-time Pharmacy Technician Infusion who is available to work Saturdays and Sundays occasionally.
- IV pharmacy technician
- Mixes IV and other pharmaceutical preparations using proper sterile compounding techniques
- Assists in set up and maintenance of compounding room, equipment and supplies.
- Works in a cleanroom environment and maintains ante-room and clean room according to USP-797 standards.
- HS diploma or equivalent. Associate's degree preferred
- One year of pharmacy experience
- Have aseptic IV compounding experience
- New Jersey Pharmacy Technician Registration or obtained within six months of start date as a Pharmacy Technician
- Successful completion of all orientations
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We offer a great work environment, competitive rates and excellent benefits, including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans
- 401 (k)
- Vacation/Personal/Holiday/Sick Time Off
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Basic Life & Accidental Death Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
RWJBarnabas Health is the most comprehensive health care delivery system in New Jersey and the state s second largest private employer with more than 32,000 employees, 9,000 physicians and 1,000 residents and interns. The system includes eleven acute care hospitals, three acute care children s hospitals and a leading pediatric rehabilitation hospital (Children s Specialized Hospital).
Apply on company website