Dealership: L0105 Support Services Lithia Motors, Medford OR
Lithia Motors (NYSE: LAD) is the third largest automotive retailer in the U.S. and was named a 2019 Oregonian Top Workplaces award winner. We are one of the fastest-growing companies on the Fortune 500 (#265 in 2019)
With a mission of Growth Powered by People, Lithia continuously creates new opportunities for our people. We aim to create an environment where you are enabled to reach your highest potential, where you feel both inspired and supported.
With core values to Earn Customers for Life, Take Personal Ownership, Improve Constantly and Have Fun, we believe in celebrating success and cheering one another on!
We're HIRING NOW for a Performance Analyst! This role is based at our beautiful Corporate offices in downtown Medford, OR.The Opportunity
The Performance Analyst is responsible for assisting the Performance Management team with analysis, report generation and special projects that may arise.
The Performance Analyst reports to the Performance Analyst II.What You'll Do:
- Compile Monthly & Ad-hoc Reporting
- Provide key information to management by assembling and summarizing data; preparing reports; making presentation of findings, analysis, and recommendations.
- Create performance trend analysis for various stores; identify and present organized findings and opportunities
- Assist in the development and enhancement of the Performance Dashboard
- Facilitate transition of acquisitions to performance management team, integrating Acquisition Proforma with Total Company Reporting
- Participate in refining and developing process and tools that support the team objectives
- Bachelor's Degree or 2+ years of office experience preferred
- Microsoft Office – familiarity with products such as Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
- Complex problem solving – identifying problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate potential solutions.
- Detail oriented – strong desire for accuracy is critical
- Critical thinking – Using logic and reasoning to identify conclusions or approaches to problems
- Communication – Excellent written and verbal communication
- Active listening – Giving full attention to what other people are saying and taking time to understand the points being made
- Time management – ability to prioritize workload and manage time spent on projects
Lithia Hiring Requirements
- 18 years or older
- Possess an acceptable driving record and valid driver's license in state of residence
- A criminal history background check will be conducted prior to beginning employment
- Clear pre-employment drug screen
NOTE: This job description applies only to the specific employing entity and location of an individual's employment. This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, the company reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e., emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs, or technological developments).We offer best in class industry benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older required. Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your state of residence necessary for select roles. We are a drug free workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity (regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status). We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Apply on company website