Dealership: L0492 Curry Honda Curry Honda GA
Helping satisfied customers drive away with a smile on their face is what we do. If you have the drive to perform, exceed and excel as a Body Shop Metal Technician… then we want you to come work with us!
We are one of over 270+ Lithia Motors dealerships nationwide. Come be a part of the Automotive Industry future with the Lithia Motors family, a Fortune 500 company. With dealerships in 18 states we can offer the right career path for you!Responsibilities:
As a Body Shop Metal Technician you will be responsible for performing automotive repairs and service as assigned in accordance with manufacturer, safety and insurance standards.
- Examine damaged vehicles to estimate repair procedures.
- Conduct parts inventory for collision repairs to ensure accuracy.
- Monitor the progress of vehicle repairs to determine the schedule for final assembly.
- Complete proper documentation and record keeping on repair orders.
- Perform proper tool and equipment usage and maintenance.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as an automotive body/collision repair technician
- Working knowledge of body shop equipment and tools
- Basic mechanical understanding of an automobile
Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your state of residence
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older required. Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your state of residence necessary for select roles. We are a drug free workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity (regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status). We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Apply on company website