Dealership: L0105 Lithia Home Office
Learning & Development Project Coordinator
The Learning & Development (L&D) Project Coordinator is responsible for supporting a broad range of learning and development solutions through their lifecycle, including initiating, planning, designing, executing, and monitoring of projects. This role focuses on the strategic goal of Growing People across Lithia by supporting the initiatives related to training, development, employee growth, engagement, and improved individual and team performance.
The Learning & Development Project Coordinator reports to the Leadership Development Manager.
Training Coordination – 60%
- Organize, develop, and/or source training programs to meet specific training needs, i.e. curriculum/courses, training guides, webinars, presentations/slide decks, newsletters, job aids, etc.
- Contribute to the content development process based on established models (ADDIE, Agile, etc.) in effort to address competency gaps and improve the learning process.
- Review learning content for accuracy and applicability to organizational learning priorities.
- Collaborate with appropriate leaders, subject matter experts, and team members as needed.
- Monitor and track project progress; follow-up and communicate status to stakeholders as appropriate.
- Assist with determining project KPIs; measure and report on training outcomes to ensure effectiveness.
- Support team goals, objectives, projects, and deadlines.
Training Follow Up – 20%
- Follow up with learners and managers as needed to ensure completion of required training assignments.
- Provide tracking and metrics to assist in mandatory training assignment completion.
Marketing & Communication – 10%
- Serve as the lead for L&D marketing & communication efforts through various formats.
- Create awareness of new content and programs for Store Operations and Lithia Home Office.
Special Projects – 10%
- Research L&D platforms, vendors, and products, as well as best practices and new learning methods that could enhance L&D initiatives.
- Manage vendor procurement & relationships to ensure successful collaborations.
- Compile monthly reporting data, prepare reports, and present information, as assigned.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by management; job duties may change at any time with or without notice
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Highly skilled with MS Office products, particularly Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Self-starter, results-oriented, and able to work independently.
- Active listening - giving full attention to the words and body language of others, taking time to understand the points being made and asking questions as appropriate.
- BA or undergraduate degree in Business, Training, Human Resources, Communications, Psychology or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 1+ years job related experience.
- Experience in the following: training, employee development, performance management.
- Does the right thing, takes action and adapts to change
- Self-motivates, believes in accountability, focuses on results, makes plans and follows through
- Believes in humility, shares best practices, desires to keep learning, measures performance and adapts to improve results
- Thrives on a team, stays positive, lives our values
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.*
- Up to 1/3 of time: standing, walking, lifting up to 25 pounds
- Up to 2/3 of time: sitting, kneeling, reaching, talking, hearing
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
NOTE: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, or working conditions associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, the company reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed.We offer best in class industry benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older required. Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your state of residence necessary for select roles. We are a drug free workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity (regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status). We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Apply on company website