Dealership: L0301 Lithia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Portland Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Portland
Reliable. Motivated. Accountable.
Do these words describe you? Hate to think about sitting behind a desk all day? Love helping people? If so, apply to our Dealer Trade Driver position.
Providing the best in class automotive sales & service.
We are one of over 180 Lithia Motors dealerships nationwide. Lithia is about providing customers with an honest, simpler buying experience, all the while working in a positive team environment.
This is a part-time, on-call positionResponsibilities:
The Dealer Trade Driver is responsible for delivering vehicles to Lithia dealerships and customers in a safe and timely manner. The Dealer Trade Driver communicates with Sales staff and external customers.
- Ensures that vehicle identification numbers and stock number of each vehicle match paperwork.
- Ensure copies of dealer invoice accompany paperwork for each vehicle.
- Ensure that the vehicle being traded is clean and undamaged before leaving the lot.
- Ensure all reference guides, keys, wheel locks etc., accompany all traded vehicles.
- Operate a wide variety of cars, light trucks, and vans, with ability to drive both manual and automatic transmissions.
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Effective communicator.
- Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your state of residence.
We offer best in class industry benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older required. Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your state of residence necessary for select roles. We are a drug free workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity (regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status). We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Apply on company website