Carolina Pines Regional Medical Center, a 166-bed facility located in Hartsville, South Carolina, just 70 mi from Columbia, is seeking an experienced Pulmonary/Critical Care physician to grow a pulmonary service line in Hartsville, South Carolina. The physician will enjoy strong administrative support and working in the inpatient and outpatient settings.
- EBUS available at the facility
- Sleep training welcome but not required
- Advanced ICU Care program in place to assist w/ management of ICU patients along with an established hospitalist program
About the Community:
Hartsville is the largest city in Darlington County, with approximately 70,000 residents. The area offers affordable housing in a supportive community with high performing public and private school systems. Located midway between Charlotte and Myrtle Beach, the community provides a rich lifestyle full of cultural offerings, a temperate climate and indigenous natural beauty. It's just 35 minutes to Hartsville Regional Airport and just 90 minutes to Charlotte International Airport.
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- Quality bonus
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Medical Director stipend
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
Carolina Pines Regional Medical Center, a 166-bed facility located in Hartsville, South Carolina, just 70 mi f...
Apply on company website