Clinton Memorial Hospital, located in Wilmington, OH, is recruiting an experienced board certified/board eligible OB/GYN to join their growing hospital-employed team. Wilmington is just 30 miles southeast of Dayton, and provides an easy commuting distance to the major metropolitan areas of Cincinnati and Columbus, as well. Clinton Memorial Hospital has over 500 deliveries each year. The hospital has 5 labor and delivery rooms, C-section OR, and 13 postpartum rooms. We are excited for the upcoming addition of our DaVinci Robot.
- Join 1 physician and CNM (and growing!)
- Practice located on hospital campus
- Hospital holds a high standard for quality care
- Good mix of OB & Gyn procedures
- Paid hospital call
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- Quality bonus
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus $50k
- Medical debt assistance
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
- Combining the best of small-town values with big-city accessibility
- Wilmington, the county seat, offers affordable living in a community that values family life, educational excellence, and professional opportunity.
- The downtown area is one of the National Register of Historic Districts and has also received designation as an Ohio Main Street Community, a program designed to preserve historic downtown's
- With an abundance of state, city, and village parks, there are many opportunities for outdoor recreation. Walking and biking trails weave throughout the county, and there are plenty of lakes to fish, boat, and swim. There are three golf courses in Clinton County and many more in neighboring counties, with a wide selection of shopping, restaurants, sports, and cultural events are easily accessible.
- Major International airports in within an hours drive include: Columbus, Cincinnati
Clinton Memorial Hospital, located in Wilmington, OH, is recruiting an experienced board certified/board eligible OB/GYN to joi...
Apply on company website