Lexington Neurology, an employed group within the Lexington Medical Center Network of Care is seeking a BC/BE Neurologist to join our team of team of five highly skilled physicians. Subspecialty interest in Epilepsy, Multiple Sclerosis, Sleep, Clinical Neurophysiology and Movement Disorders would be especially welcome, but all sub-specialty interests will have access to a strong referral base and increased patient demand.
- Strong and well-established internal referral network
- Flexible Scheduling
- No inpatient call responsibility
- Nerve conduction studies, Botox, EEG, and EMG available
- 30% or more volume available in most outpatient subspecialties
In addition to a collegial and supportive environment, excellent compensation and day one benefits our award-winning, in-house marketing services help you to establish a reputation within the community to rapidly build your patient panel to ensure you have patients from day one.
Lexington Medical Center is a 607-bed hospital in West Columbia, South Carolina. It anchors a health care network that includes five community medical centers and employs a staff of more than 7,800 health care professionals. The network includes a cardiovascular program recognized by the American College of Cardiology as South Carolinas first HeartCARE Center. The network also has an occupational health center, the largest skilled nursing facility in the Carolinas, an Alzheimers care center and over 80 physician practices. Lexington Medical Center operates one of the busiest Emergency departments in South Carolina, treating nearly 100,000 patients each year. The hospital delivers more than 4,000 babies each year and performs more than 25,000 surgeries.
We've been named Columbia's "Best Place to Have a Baby," "Best Hospital" and one of the "Top 25 Best Hospitals to Work for in the U.S.," honors all made possible by a dedicated, talented team of health care professionals and staff. Patient care and satisfaction is a focus and scores are consistently ranked in the top 15% in the nation.
We are committed to offering quality, cost-effective benefits for our employees and their families. Competitive Day ONE Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Retirement and Savings Plans with No Vesting Period employer match dollar for dollar up to 6%
- 24/7 Live Epic EMR Support from Our On-site Team
- Relocation Assistance and Sign On Bonus
- Annual CME Allowance
- Tail Coverage for Medical Malpractice
- Life, Accidental, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Employer Paid Short- and Long-Term Disability (after 90 days)
- Healthcare FSA
- Daycare FSA
- 529 College Savings Plans
- Adoption Assistance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- On-site Child Care Center
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Employer
- Health Directions Gym Membership
- Employee Discounts and Services
- Close proximity to 7 major airports (within driving distance)
- Family Friendly, home to some of the best school districts in the state
- Reasonable cost of living
- Central location, easy access to mountains and beaches
- Annual average temperature is 68 degrees in December
- Division 1 Sports
- Located on the banks of the Congaree and Saluda Rivers, Columbia offers unlimited outdoor activities
- Diverse food and beverage scene
West Columbia, South Carolina is located in the Midlands of South Carolina, which is an affordable, family friendly community. Its central location, favorable economic environment, cultural diversity and recreation opportunities make the Columbia area an ideal place to work, live and play.
Our mission is the same as it was when we opened our doors in 1971: to provide quality health services that meet the needs of our communities. We believe that commitment to the health of our community really makes a difference and we show it every day. For more than 50 years we continue to service our community as a local, independent, nonprofit hospital.
Please visit our facility websites at www.lmcphysicians.com or www.lexmed.com to learn more about Lexington Medical Center.
Apply on company website