The Lexington Medical Heart and Vascular Center is seeking BC/BE general cardiologists to join our practice. Our team of 19 cardiologists, provide general, interventional and structural cardiology, heart failure and EP services. The Lexington Medical Heart and Vascular Center is a multidisciplinary group which includes cardiology, cardio-thoracic surgery, and vascular surgery.
Lexington Medical Center is the first hospital in South Carolina to receive HeartCARE Center National Distinction of Excellence awarded by the American College of Cardiology. Our cardiologists lead an ACC Accredited Chest Pain Center of Excellence and were awarded the Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award from the American Heart Association. As the regions premier heart program, Lexington Medical Heart and Vascular Center combines advanced medicine and state-of-the-art technology with compassionate care for patients to achieve the best possible outcomes.
Lexington Medical Center has four state oftheart cardiac catheterization suites to support our intricate diagnostic and minimally invasive intervention procedures. Our facilities also offer an advanced O-arm Surgical Imaging System and on-site vascular lab for streamlined results.
In May of 2014, Lexington Medical Center became the first hospital in South Carolina to perform the first fully percutaneous TAVR procedure. Since, Lexington Medical Center has become the most experienced hospital in the Midlands for transcatheter aortic valve replacement.
Annually, our group produces over:
- 4,700 catheterizations
- 1,300 percutaneous coronary interventions
- 800 implantable cardiac devices to include more than to 200 LAAO devices
- 300 Structural heart procedures
- 170 transcatheter aortic valve replacement
- 550 ablations
About The Position:
- Average 21 days of call per year (nights & weekends)
- Cardiac, Vascular, and Pulmonary Rehab Centers
- Dedicated Cardiovascular Nuclear Medicine Technologists
- Highly Skilled Clinical Support Team
- Cardiac Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Limb Salvage Surgery
- State-of-the-Art Hybrid Operating Room
- Minimally Invasive Thoracic Surgery
- Ongoing Clinical Trials
- Patient Support Groups, Classes, and Education
We are committed to offering quality, cost-effective benefits for our employees and their families.
Competitive Day ONE Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Retirement and Savings Plans with No Vesting Period
- 24/7 Live Epic EMR Support from Our On-site Team
- Relocation Assistance and Sign On Bonus
- Annual CME Allowance
- Tail Coverage for Medical Malpractice
- Life, Accidental, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Employer Paid Short- and Long-Term Disability (after 90 days)
- Healthcare FSA
- Daycare FSA
- 529 College Savings Plans
- Adoption Assistance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- On-site Child Care Center
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Employer
- Health Directions Gym Membership
- Employee Discounts and Services
Our mission is the same as it was when we opened our doors in 1971: to provide quality health services that meet the needs of our communities. We believe that commitment to the health of our community really makes a difference and we show it every day. For more than 50 years we continue to service our community as a local, independent, nonprofit hospital.
Located in the heart of South Carolina, Columbia offers an unexpected mix of tradition and tomorrow. Pairing a diverse food & drink scene with shopping, festivals and family friendly attractions; Columbia has something for everyone. On the banks of the Congaree River, Columbia boasts a wide variety of outdoor recreation activities, a premier international art museum, an award winning children's museum, a Zoo and Garden plus Division 1 Sports make Columbia, South Carolina an ideal place to live, work and play.
You can visit our facility website at https://www.lexmed.com/medical-services/heart-vascular-center/ or our physician website at www.lmcphysicians.com.
Apply on company website