Leslie's Pool Supplies is the "World's Largest Retailer of Swimming Pool Supplies." With over 900 retail stores in 35 states plus Commercial, Service, E-Commerce, and Distribution divisions, there are many career opportunities here at Leslie's. With over 50 years of providing best in class products and solutions to our customers, there is nothing that we value more than the development and growth of our team. We strive to create a positive and fun atmosphere where our Team Members feel valued and are enthusiastic about the contributions they make to the success of Leslie's.
We offer our team competitive compensation, extensive paid training, comprehensive and flexible suite of benefits package, 401K with company match, team member discounts, rewards for top performers, and most importantly career advancement opportunities.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our associates and their families, our partners, our communities and our customers. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for employment. If you are unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons or sincerely-held religious beliefs, we will consider requests for reasonable accommodation consistent with our policy, and where we are able to provide such accommodations without undue hardship to the company pursuant to applicable law.
About the Opportunity
- A Wholesale Sales Rep (WSR) oversees the performance of a designated Leslie's commercial area (territory), which will include specific Leslie's store locations, Commercial Service Centers, and assigned customers within the territory. The WSR primary responsibility is to meet or exceed sales plans, profitability plans, customer service, performance and operating standards, and increase market share.
- Serves the needs of commercial pool operators, such as hotels and apartment complexes, with excellent business to business skills and communication
- Our commercial division provides reliable and unique service to our customers
- Experts in both inside and outside sales
- Opportunity to assist in daily distribution for customers
- Drive and increase commercial sales through current customer base and generating new clientele
- Serve as a key resource for all commercial customers within designated geography
- Assist in the development and execution of sales and strategies
- Ensure excellent customer service
- Meeting or exceeding sales plans, profitability, customer service expectations and overall increase market share
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Three to five years of outside sales experience or a college degree and one to two years of work experience
- Proficiency with computers
- Solid interpersonal and organizational skills
- Must enjoy meeting people and providing solutions that build long term business relationships
- Knowledge of the swimming pool industry is helpful, but not required
- Must enjoy working with diverse teams of dynamic individuals who strive to win
- Must have reliable transportation and an excellent driving record
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for employment
We are committed to being the world-class authority in pool and spa care, supported by our dedication to offer the best value across all channels and the highest quality of customer service, delivered through knowledge, integrity, and friendliness.
Leslie's Pool Supplies provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply on company website