Distribution Center safety precautions include a dedicated Safety Officer, temperature scans, frequent sanitizing, and masks and gloves for team members. Immediate employment opportunities.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our associates and their families, our partners, our communities, and our customers.
- Assist in the office and warehouse management and organization procedures
- Monitor stock of office and shop supplies and report when they are shortages
- Order shop and office supplies utilizing PO system and order form
- Assist the Safety Coordinator in hazardous waste reporting, inspections etc.
- Answer and direct incoming phone and email traffic
- Print and distribute daily order worksheets
- Print and organize daily production paperwork
- Print daily receiving log
- Print daily inspection reports
- Prepare the daily production count sheet with up to the minute inventory quantities
- Prepare the daily assigned work schedule
- Receive the daily orders in our JDA system
- Ship the daily orders in our JDA system
- Perform daily inventory cycle counts and report results
- Perform weekly physical inventory counts and report results
- Print and organize new employee orientation packets when needed
- Print and organize safety meeting paperwork when needed
- Maintain and prepare the Daily Date Stamp Codes
- Sanitize / Clean warehouse and office area and complete form for Daily Cleaning Execution Checklist per Covid-19 procedures
- Maintain paper towel dispensers full and toilet tissue dispenser full
- Proven experience as Office/ Warehouse Clerk or other clerical position
- Familiarity with office procedures and basic accounting principles
- Working knowledge of office devices and processes
- Intermediate computer / software skills with MS Word and MS Excel is a MUST
- Good verbal and communication skills
- Very good organizational and multi-tasking skills
- High school diploma
- Background check and drug test required
- Unvaccinated team members are required to wear masks onsite
Leslie's is committed to infusing diversity into the workplace and providing opportunities to our military veterans and their families. Having a diverse and experienced team fuels innovation and creativity. We promote an expansive environment that supports differing perspectives, thoughts, ideas, concerns, cultures, and ways of life.
Stop treading water; your career is here
*Leslie's is an Equal Opportunity and Diverse Employer*
Stop treading water; your career is here!
Apply on company website