$500 Sign-On Bonus + $5 Shift Differential, PM Shift (330p - 12a)
The Warehouse Associate 3 is responsible for the accurate storing, shipping, and receiving of product to meet company standards of safety, security, and productivity. The Warehouse Associate 3 will be required to perform various functions including receiver/checker, order filler/picker, forklift operator, and quality auditor. The Warehouse Associate 3 is responsible for safe and efficient operation of any material handling equipment required to perform his/her daily functions.
A Warehouse Associate 3 has moderate experience in warehousing, can operate 1 or more pieces of equipment, and perform receiving and/or shipping functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receiving/Put-Away - Unload inbound shipments safely and move product to storage locations. Prior to product storage, count all product, compare to manifest, and check all shipments for damage. Report shortages, damages, and mis-shipments on appropriate form and forward to supervisor. Efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate areas.
- Order Picking - Efficiently pick customer orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct number and type of product is selected. Carry or transport orders to proper staging locations.
- Quality - Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage. Report quality variances.
- Loading - Efficiently move product from staging or storage areas into trailers. Ensure all product is safely stacked, wrapped and loaded in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Equipment – Safely and efficiently operate forklift or other material handling equipment as required and assist in the loading or unloading of merchandise as needed. Use radio frequency equipment for picking, receiving, and storing functions as needed.
- Safety/Sanitation/Security – Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area. Comply with OSHA and SDS standards.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
The Warehouse Associate 3 must be able to read, count accurately, do simple math, and write legibly. The ability to complete a forklift training course and operate material handling equipment is an important skill. He/she must also be capable of sitting, standing, and walking for extended periods of time. The ability to follow directions is extremely important. Familiarity with computers and radio frequency equipment is beneficial.
- Unvaccinated team members are required to wear masks onsite
- Experience – Six months of forklift experience is required
- Ability to work weekends during peak season (Saturday or Sunday shift)
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds repeatedly
- Drug test – Required
- Other general warehouse activities and duties may be assigned
EDUCATION & TRAINING:
- Education – High school diploma is preferred.
Apply on company website