With an 85% internal promotion rate and rapid company growth, build your next career with the world's largest pool supply retailer!
We offer our team competitive compensation, extensive paid training, comprehensive and flexible suite of benefits package, 401K with company match, team member discounts, rewards for top performers, and most importantly career advancement opportunities.
Service Technician Team
Enjoy the outdoors, while working at the residential homes and commercial locations of valued Leslie's customers. Bring the visions of the pool industry to life through unique and valuable hands on assistance, sales, installations, and repairs of pool equipment. Trucks, uniforms, and proper training provided to all Service Technicians.
- Strategic leader with track record of success in the Pool Industry
- Min of 7 years of management experience
- Min of 7 years of leadership in the swimming pool service and repair industry preferred
- Highly desired to be a holder of a D35 or C53 license
- Assist in the development and management of sales plans, profit margins, payroll, and all controllable expenses
- Responsible for the effective execution of all company-developed programs
- Train and develop personnel on all required training programs
- Establish the expectation of providing excellent customer service through personal example
The Service manager oversees the performance of a Leslie's service district to ensure it is meeting or exceeding customer service standards, sales plans, performance and operating procedures, and all merchandising objectives. He/she assists in the development and is responsible for managing sales plans, profit margins, payroll, and all controllable expenses. Responsible for the effective execution of all company-developed programs. Trains and develops personnel on all required training programs, and establishes the expectation of providing excellent customer service through personal example and expectation. Need to have strong skill-set in electrical, HVAC, PVC Pipe, etc.
- Working knowledge of 110 volt and 220 volt electricity
- Installation, troubleshooting and repair of gas and electrical heaters
- Working knowledge of general plumbing hydraulics
- Repair of motors, filters, timers, pool cleaners, blowers, lights, automated pool systems, PVC plumbing, copper plumbing and galvanized plumbing-preferred plus
- NSPI Certification preferred, but not required
Apply on company website