Manage and maintain the technology infrastructure that supports Leslie's e-commerce platforms. Serve as the technical lead for servers, operating systems, databases, and other elements that comprise a web stack and its infrastructure. Setup and configure environments, as well as applying best practices to ensure performance, reliability, security, workflow optimization, and resource management. Work alongside other IT Infrastructure team members supporting technologies such as Windows servers and Avaya phone systems. Manage other IT related projects such as new technology implementations and rollouts. Collaborate with IT leadership in developing and implementing the strategic roadmap for your areas of responsibility.
- Maintain a service level of at least 99.9% for Linux production servers.
- Maintain a high level of customer service and efficiency by maintaining an 85% or greater SLA Resolution Time on all work orders.
- Replace the Distribution Center Phone Systems in California, Kentucky, and New Jersey Distribution Centers.
- Upgrade Avaya PBX Call Manager System.
- Upgrade Avaya CMS System.
- Help optimize code development and deployment processes through automation.
- Develop and implement various training, job aids, and instruction for users on the use of operating systems, networking, applications, and databases.
- Support company and IT Initiatives as defined by the IT Strategic Plan.
- Continue to develop technology skills by participating in user groups and by identifying and attending relevant training sessions.
3 years experience Linux/UNIX administration and support experience. CentOS knowledge preferred.
- Apache web server configuration and support experience.
- Application deployment and systems provisioning using Salt.
- Code versioning software using Git.
- Automation, monitoring, and testing using shell, Python, and Ruby.
- Virtualization and private cloud technologies
- MySQL database administration and support experience.
- 3 years working with Microsoft Windows server technologies such as Active Directory, IIS, DHCP, DNS, and PKI Infrastructures.
- 3 years of experience using SQL Server database administration, Reporting Services, Analysis Services, & SSIS.
- Knowledge and understanding of Storage Attached Network (SAN) technologies.
- 3 years of experience working with TCP/IP networking standards, protocols, etc.
- Ability to troubleshoot advanced TCP/IP and VPN Issues.
- Knowledge and understanding of Cisco Networking switches, firewalls, and routers.
- Ability to develop and manage projects.
- Ability to respond to and address after-hours issues and alerts when they arise.
Dive in to a career with Leslie's!
Leslie's Pool Supplies provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply on company website