Distribution Center safety precautions include a dedicated Safety Officer, temperature scans, frequent sanitizing, and masks and gloves for team members. Immediate employment opportunities.
We are currently seeking Warehouse Rockstars that will work within our fast-paced Distribution Center environment. Our Warehouse Associates are responsible for supporting the daily requirements of the company and their managers to ensure an exceptional customer experience. While participating in the overall warehouse strategy, these individuals are responsible for their own individual output while contributing to the overall success of all warehouse teams. Our Warehouse Team is full of high-performing team members who have a passion and enthusiasm to work hard and play hard. Sound like you? If so, please apply!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Receive shipments
- Accommodate and carefully handle fragile merchandise
- Track and document exact shipment arrival and departure times
- Tag and label merchandise
- Label and stockpile merchandise according to size, shape, and type.
- Box, wrap and pack merchandise in accordance with relevant procedures and standards
- Prepare all orders for shipment
- Record and manage all impaired or damaged merchandise items
- Operate adequate merchandise management tools (occasionally)
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma / GED
- Experience with forklifts – (plus)
- Proven work experience in a warehouse setting– (plus)
- Good communication, organizational, time management mathematical skills
- Dependable and Reliable
- Basic knowledge of RF scanners – (plus)
- Team oriented
- Bi-Lingual (plus)
Apply on company website