About Leslies Poolmart, Inc.
Since 1963, we have aimed to deliver quality products through superior customer service. Leslie's is a steadily growing organization, with over 900 retail locations across 35 states, along with 7 independent e-commerce brands, plus an eBay and Amazon presence. We recognize that the most critical component to our continued success is our people. And as such, there is nothing we value more than the development and growth of our team.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our associates and their families, our partners, our communities and our customers. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for employment. If you are unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons or sincerely-held religious beliefs, we will consider requests for reasonable accommodation consistent with our policy, and where we are able to provide such accommodations without undue hardship to the company pursuant to applicable law.
About the Opportunity
The mission for the Corporate Recruitment Specialist is to provide the highest level of recruitment support to leadership in all divisions by supporting the execution of effective recruitment strategies and supporting the full cycle recruitment and placement of key corporate positions.
- Support the Corporate Recruitment Manager in the selection and placement of Management Trainee candidates.
- Successfully manages the corporate recruitment process, both internally and externally, while maintaining a time to fill average of 30 days or less for all positions.
- Successfully manage and execute recruitment resources to ensure the development of a solid, pipeline of candidates to funnel the company's growth.
- Develop effective recruitment advertising to reach identified target candidates and increase candidate pool.
- Take a proactive role in identifying recruitment resources for identified “challenging” recruitment areas.
- Attention to detail.
- Job posting, manage hiring track pipeline, I9, and onboarding.
- BA/BS Degree in relevant field or 2 years of recruitment experience.
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Experience using ATS systems, Taleo is a plus.
- Full cycle recruitment preferred
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for employment
Leslie's is committed to infusing diversity into the workplace and providing opportunity to our military veterans and their families. Having a diverse and experienced team fuels innovation and creativity. We promote an expansive environment that supports differing perspectives, thoughts, ideas, cultures, and ways of life. Leslie's is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply now and take advantage of Leslie's competitive salary. Additionally, we offer comprehensive and flexible benefit packages, including healthcare/dental/vision, paid vacation/sick time, paid holidays, 401K with a company match, team member discounts at our retail stores, and most importantly, career advancement opportunities!
Apply on company website