We offer our employees competitive compensation, extensive paid training, comprehensive and flexible suite of benefits package, 401K with company match, team member discounts, rewards for top performers, and most importantly career advancement opportunities.
The Warehouse Associate Lead Sales Rep is responsible for accurate storing, shipping, and receiving of product to meet company standards of safety, security, and productivity. The Warehouse Associate Lead Sales Rep will be required to perform various functions including receiver/checker, order filler, forklift operator, outbound sales and generating sales.
What you'll be doing as a Commercial Customer Service Representative:
- Make outbound sales calls
- Generate sales leads
- Prepare quotes
- Process orders
- Control inventory
- Load and unload trucks
- Operate a forklift
- Assist in customer deliveries
- Maintain the building
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures
- Achieve sales and profitability objectives
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Swimming pool industry experience is a plus
- Retail/operations experience is a plus
- Proficiency with computers
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Stop treading water; your career is here!
Leslie's Pool Supplies provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply on company website