Commercial Service Center safety precautions include a dedicated Safety Officer, temperature scans, frequent sanitizing, and masks and gloves for team members. Immediate employment opportunities.
With an 85% internal promotion rate and rapid company growth, build your career with the world's largest pool supply retailer!
- Extensive paid training
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive and flexible benefits packages
- Team member discounts
- Rewards for top performers
- Many convenient locations
- Flexible scheduling
Small warehouse structure managing a team of 5 to 8 employees. Looking for past experience as a warehouse lead associate or warehouse supervisor.
- Serves the needs of commercial pool operators, such as hotels and apartment complexes, with excellent business to business skills and communication
- Our commercial division provides reliable and unique service to our customers
- Experts in both inside and outside sales
- Opportunity to assist in daily distribution for customers
- The CSC Assistant Manager will be responsible for assisting with the growth of customer base, managing sales plans, profit margins, payroll, and all controllable expenses by effectively assisting the Manager in the supervision of team members of the commercial market and the daily operations of the Commercial Service Center.
- Oversee CSC performance
- Outbound sales calls
- Generating sales leads
- Assist the manager in development of the CSC
- Effectively execute all company-developed programs to train and develop personnel
- Establish the expectation of providing excellent customer service through personal example
- Maintain the building
- Opening and closing duties
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 21 years of age with a clean driving record
- Minimum one year of direct experience in the pool industry
- Prior management experience preferred
- Hazardous Material Transportation and Security Plan training must be successfully completed and documented prior to delivery of any chemical product
- CDL/HAZMAT Rider certification must be obtained within 45 days of employment and assignment to this position
Stop treading water; your career is here!
Apply on company website