Are you ready to join a stable retail organization with an 85% internal promotion rate and rapid company growth? With our extensive onsite paid training, we teach you everything you need to know to help our customers maintain and enjoy their pools and spas.
Take advantage of our competitive compensation, extensive paid training, comprehensive and flexible suite of benefits package, 401K with company match, team member discounts, rewards for top performers, and most importantly career advancement opportunities.
About the Commercial Team
- Serves the needs of commercial pool operators, such as hotels and apartment complexes, with excellent business to business skills and communication
- Our commercial division provides reliable and unique service to our customers
- Experts in both inside and outside sales
- Opportunity to assist in daily distribution for customers
About the Opportunity
A Commercial Account Executive (“CAE”) oversees the performance of a designated Leslie's commercial area (territory), which will include specific Leslie's store locations, Commercial Service Centers, and assigned customers within the territory. The CAE's primary responsibility is to meet or exceed sales plans, profitability plans, customer service, performance and operating standards, and increase market share.
- Drive and increase commercial sales through current customer base and generating new clientele
- Serve as a key resource for all commercial customers within designated geography
- Assist in the development and execution of sales and strategies
- Ensure excellent customer service
- Meeting or exceeding sales plans, profitability, customer service expectations and overall increase market share
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Three to five years of outside sales experience or a college degree and one to two years of work experience
- Proficiency with computers
- Solid interpersonal and organizational skills
- Must enjoy meeting people and providing solutions that build long term business relationships
- Knowledge of the swimming pool industry is helpful, but not required
- Must enjoy working with diverse teams of dynamic individuals who strive to win
- Must have reliable transportation and an excellent driving record
Since 1963, we have aimed to deliver quality products through superior customer service. As a steadily growing organization, with a presence in 35 states, we recognize that the most critical component to our continued success is our people. And as such, there is nothing we value more than the development and growth of our team. Our internal promotion and advancement structure is unsurpassed: the vast majority of all open management positions are filled from talent within our company.
Leslie's is committed to infusing diversity into the workplace and providing opportunity to our military veterans and their families. Having a diverse and experienced team fuels innovation and creativity. We promote an expansive environment that supports differing perspectives, thoughts, ideas, cultures, and ways of life. Leslie's is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website