Are you interested in playing a key and enabling role in higher focus on Security through the LEGO Group?
The Senior Security Manager holds the responsibility for deploying the LEGO strategies through the Regional Security Agenda while supporting the Local Leadership Team priorities, including increase security capability as an integrated part of the APAC & China Security Team;
• Support to Head of Regional Security APAC & China on preventions, protections & investigations of physical leak, image leaks & theft.
• Coordinate with Site Security Manager Jiaxing / Security Manager on IFM security daily operations in Jiaxing.
• Focus on the improvement of Prevention & Protection for Confidentiality Committee within APAC
• Support on additional demands raised by stakeholders during the daily operations according to the situation at that time
• Deploy the LEGO Group Strategic Priorities through the Security Agenda.
Play your part in our team succeeding
The Global Security organization (GSO) looks after people and assets in the LEGO Group; this includes the safety aspects of various events, travel security & risk assessments. Regional Security APAC is a part of this organization. APAC supports Line Management in all security matters across APAC & CN to enable business to deliver on their growth ambitions. The overall purpose is to get the security focus on the agenda throughout the company and connect it to the LEGO strategies.
Security focus areas are:
• Investigation & Confidentiality
• Crisis Management Support
• Security Infrastructure and Project Management
• Property Protection
• People and Event Protection
• Risk Management
Do you have what it takes?
• Relevant academic or professional certifications
• Bachelor's degree
• Leadership experience – ability to develop employees
Good stakeholder management skills.
• Proven track record with stakeholder management in a global and complex organization.
• Preferably, experience from an international organization.
• Experience managing contract security personnel.
• Experience working at a large multinational manufacturing site.
• Some travel must be expected
• Strong Stakeholder management skills
• Relevant experience from a security, policing, military or emergency service function.
• Advanced in English and Chinese.
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
The protection of employees and properties as well as following the ethical LEGO Rules will be helpful to bring LEGO Story to life.
Apply on company website