For our Partner Management & Production team we are looking for a Senior Partner Manager being the representative in China.
This is the key role of global PM&P team on-site in China working directly with the China Marketing team and managing production printing partners. Are you ready to take this challenge and opportunity in the region?
• Lead regional end-2-end Retail Marketing asset production (digital and analogue), executed through partners.
• Drive regional PM&P agenda, and being accountable for linking Global agenda.
• Accountable for China Regional partner management as representative for PM&P organization in China.
• Responsible for tactical and strategic Partner Management (Tag/SGSco, ect.) for the region.
• Act as Center of Excellence for Retail Marketing assets in the region, liaise with Retail Marketing, Partners and LEGO Agency to ensure the delivery.
• Responsible for building collaboration across of regions.
Play your part in our team succeeding
• Each of us can build her/his own LEGO Story – we support development of our employees
• We all use the same language regardless of a position or title – family working environment
• We relax in different places in our site – we look after our employees
• Interesting tasks, professional work conditions and competitive benefits are waiting for you – we look after our employees
• We recycle waste and use the rainwater to flush our toilets – we care about the environment
• LEGO elements in all meeting rooms – we support creativity and play
Do you have what it takes?
• 8+ years experiences working in Trade Marketing/Retail Marketing/Visual Merchandising in FMCG/Retail industries, etc.
• 5+ years experience working in global organization, and proven stakeholder holder management skills.
• 3+ years of experience working with Strategic Partners including governance model.
• Fully capable to work independently and take regional decisions, alongside connecting the dots to understand the impact and consequence of the decisions for the bigger picture.
• Distance leadership is an incentive to deliver results.
• End-to-end experience from retail production/execution, including graphic production and processes is a plus.
• Face conflict situations with a solution oriented approach.
• Proficient in English and Mandarin.
Join the global LEGO family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
Apply on company website