Would you like to join the global internal audit team and be a trusted and valued business partner?
Bring your experiences in internal audit area and join us to be trusted and valued business partner to business.
• Leads multiple internal audit and advisory projects from risk assessment and scoping, planning, fieldwork and reporting.
• Identify risks and internal controls and prepare audit procedures required to evaluate those risks and meet audit objectives.
• Perform walkthroughs and gain an understanding of various processes to identify and assess both formal and informal controls.
• Evaluate the governance, risks and controls frameworks related to the respective audits.
• Critically evaluate potential audit issues and perform root cause analyses, as applicable.
• Prepare Internal Audit reports that document practical recommendations to resolve issues, including monitoring remediation statuses with the business owners.
• Drive the development of internal audit processes and ongoing process improvement.
• Select and apply appropriate tools and techniques to data gathering, analysis and interpretation, and reporting.
• Review and supervise the work performed by other team members of the department and ensure their projects are completed by established deadlines, and ensure quality on assigned audit projects.
• Lead teams of internal professional resources, contractors, and/or external co-sourcing partners.
• Perform other duties such as ad hoc projects or investigations as assigned by the Head of Internal Audit.
Play your part in our team succeeding
Internal Audit is recognised in the LEGO Group as a trusted and valued business partner by acting as a catalyst for the on-going improvement of operations, governance, risk management and internal control practices, which in turn supports management in fulfilling their mission and strategic goals ethically, effectively and efficiently.
Do you have what it takes?
• Strong academic qualifications (Bachelor's degree or equivalent), in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or other related discipline
• Relevant certification such as Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certification in Risk Management Assurance (CRMA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) is a plus
• 12+ or more years of progressively responsible professional internal audit experience, including 6 or more years in leading projects or teams with responsibility for audit or project planning and delivering timely results
• Ability and confidence to deliver, with a high degree of autonomy, a range of activities under high quality standards and demanding deadlines, navigating through ambiguity and multiple stakeholder groups
• Possess an understanding of business processes and how they can potentially be impacted by risks
• Model ethical behaviour and professional integrity, demonstrate discretion and respect confidentiality and sensitivity of information
• Open-minded, collaborative, a team player
• Value and promote diverse viewpoints and cultural sensitivity
• Critical thinking and strong analytical problem-solving skills; ability to interpret complex issues, distil key points to be addressed and develop effective, practical recommendations to resolve problems
• Strong leadership skills (ability to take charge, set objectives, drive results, and confidence to challenge the status quo, continuous learner)
• Ability to nurture and build effective partnerships with the business to achieve results
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills with the ability to express ideas clearly and with confidence in order to influence others
• Effective listening skills – listens to understand versus to just respond; continuous learner
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Skype.
• Experience with data analytics and visualisation software tools a plus, especially Alteryx, Power BI
• ERP knowledge; SAP a plus
• Willing and able to travel regionally and globally up to 50% a year
• The global aspect of the role requires flexible working hours.
• Geographical mobility is a plus
• Excellent English and Mandarin communication skills, both oral and written
Join the global LEGO family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
Apply on company website